1) Entrepreneurs don’t have the basic knowledge needed to build a startup.
2) They lack a strong entrepreneurial network is vital to success.
3) There is an absence of communication and connection with investors is a struggle that entrepreneurs face.
4) First time founders lack startup experience and struggle to adapt to the culture.
1) Our weekend program will give you the required knowledge to found a company and to fundraise.
2) You will meet other like-minded people and receive advice from other successful entrepreneurs.
3) We give you the opportunity to connect with our investor and mentor network.
4) Access startup internships and jobs via our portfolio companies.
1) Quake has an expansive international network with connections across diverse industries.
2) We can introduce you to other investors and potential mentors.
3) Our team is very hands-on and will provide continual guidance after the Founder’s Shop program ends.
4) We already funded and accelerated more than 100 startups around the US, which gives us an overview of the latest innovations, across many industries.
5) Quake has offices in Los Angeles, New York, Austin (Texas), and is planning on opening new locations soon!