1) Entrepreneurs don’t have the basic knowledge needed to build a startup.
2) A strong entrepreneurial network is vital to success.
3) Absence of communication and connection with investors is a struggle that entrepreneurs face.
4) First time founders lack startup experience and struggle to adapt to the culture.
1) Our two short-term programs will give you the required knowledge to found a company and to fundraise.
2) You will meet other entrepreneurs and receive advice from other successful entrepreneurs.
3) We give you the opportunity to connect with our investor and mentor network.
4) Access the startup internships by working with our portfolio companies.
1) Quake has an expansive international network with diverse industry experts.
2) We can introduce you to other investors and potential mentors.
3) Our team is very hands-on and will provide continual guidance after the Founder’s Shop programs end.
4) We already funded and accelerated more than 100 startups around the US, which give us overview of the latest innovations.
5) Quake has offices in Los Angeles, New York, Austin (Texas) and is planning on opening new locations soon!