Quake’s Spring Accelerator program is drawing to a close, and our eight startups are ready to strut their stuff! Quake’s first ever Demo Day will be held this Thursday, June 1st at SubCulture Theatre in Manhattan’s hip NoHo neighborhood. Doors will open at 4:30 PM, pitches will begin at 5:15, and the evening will conclude with an hour of networking over food and drink from 7-8 PM.
Here’s a preview of the teams that are ready to showcase their hard work and accomplishments over the past few months:
- Strayos (transitioning from former name “AirZaar”) provides enterprise software for the mining and construction industry. Customers simply upload images from any drone to generate orthomosaics, 3D Models, Point Clouds and Digital Surface Models (DSM).
- BBy is a physician created social app that connects nursing mothers and new parents to buy and sell natural mother's breast milk in a safe and secure manner.
- Cartogram is an indoor mapping program fueled by proprietary technology built on top of Google Maps.
- Emoshape’s Emotional Processing Unit (EPU) microchip enables a unique emotional response in artificial intelligence and robots.
- Esports One is a leading eSports network that uses computer vision technology to track and analyze individual player performance in the exploding gaming community.
- Smart Screen is disrupting the growing background checking industry with a proprietary application programming interface that expedites the vetting process.
- VoiceItt's speech recognition technology translates non-standard speech patterns into clear speech in real time, enabling people with severe speech impediments to communicate naturally using their own voices.
- ShotPoint has developed a proprietary gunfire localization system. The company’s unique platform senses gunfire, isolates the source and transmits shooter location alerts to systems that can cue cameras, inform responders and warn the public.
Free tickets are still available to come see all that these disruptive companies have to offer! Check out the Eventbrite here for more information.